Friday, July 6, 2007

today's the day!

(Mom took this pic of me at the Cleveland Airport. Dorky but appropriate, no?)

So after a nice little get together with my family last night, I'm now in Akron, awaiting to have lunch with my sister-in-law and my mom before we head to Cleveland. My flight takes off at 7pm this evening, and I'll be landing in the UK at 7:50am their time. I'm hoping to get a cell phone there but I'm not sure how much shopping I'll be doing once I land. I'm pretty sure our orientation isn't until 2pm the following day, so I will be able to get settled a bit first.

Also, I managed to fit everything into the following: a medium sized suitcase, a tiny carry-on roller bag, and a briefcase. Of course all of my electrical devices will be with me at all times, because I would be lost without my laptop and iPod. I don't want to dig my camera out, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that I packed fairly efficiently, given that I was in bed sick the day I was supposed to pack.

Oh, and my headaches are minute at this point. I got in with a dentist yesterday who filed down one of my teeth that was causing my bite to be off...so I feel MUCH MUCH better!

Bon Voyage---

No comments: