Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Safely in Edinburgh

Pronounced Ed-in-burr-ah FYI.

I'm in Scotland. There's a mountain (Arthur's Seat) that I can see from just about anywhere on campus. The dorms are so nice that I feel like I'm in some sort of posh hotel. The weather is much chillier, but I was able to wear my new jacket.


Yesterday I went to the National Archives and the National Library of Scotland. I'm just going to post some pictures and will get into more detail about it all later. Internet availability is costing me 3 pounds/day and is only available in two rooms on campus. Thank god I brought my laptop. But I don't want to spend the entire day stuck in this room on the computer so I'll likely finish up this blog later on with more details. Just wanted you all to know that I'm here, I'm safe, it's even more beautiful than I thought it would be, and I STILL don't want to come home.
And on this busy street, if you look down the hill....there's water.

No comments: