Thursday, June 28, 2007

Preliminary Posting

This is the new "travel blog" that people OTHER than my myspace friends will be able to read. Basically I wanted to create a place where people can catch up with me while I'm in London- see what I'm seeing, comment on things, etc. I'm hoping that posting pictures will be easier here than embedding them in myspace blogs. I'll still be keeping up my myspace blog, but this is more of a public place- a place to chronicle my journey as...."Mandy Does London".

P.S. I can't take credit for the witty title- a fellow librarian where I work made it up and I just had to take it.

P.S.S. Now let's just hope my passport gets here in time...


And now to practice photo-sharing..

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you, Mandy!!:)

slmsimon said...

Have fun for ME!!